• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
jon

WOW

My assumption was that it was based on the fact that the Advantage/Edge Card work at both areas. Stevens isn't listed on the Intrawest website. It really doesn't matter, they aren't going to close the areas.

The Master Development Plan for Stevens Pass was developed over the past two

years by Brent Harley and Associates Inc., The Resort Planning Group (BHA), with

direction and assistance from John Gifford, General Manager of the Resort, Chester

Marler, Planning Director, and the owners group. Stevens Pass is owned by Harbor

Properties Inc.

I believe Harbor Properties is either owned or controlled by the Bullit family.

I believe you are correct. The auction listing (1/19 WSJ C7, lower right) doesn't list any properties or interests in Washington state.

If you want to buy CMH though, you are in luck. MMMmmmm sweet BC BC lodges

Stevens is owned by Harbor Properties. There is no affiliation between Stevens and Intrawest nor is there any longer any connection between Stevens (or Harbor) and Schweitzer.

you are right. sorry. i just knew that back in the day it was same ownership. i was not aware of the split. thanks