what age is 'too old'

mtn.climber

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They still need a good whacking now and then...

Especially when there are two that need whacking at the same time. When was the last time you tried to catch two teenagers, hold them down, and inflict more pain on them than they do on you?

Hey Keith, don't let kevbone hear you talking like that. :laf:

And where's Rudy? He smacks his progeny around quite a bit, too, I hear... :whistle:

nuthin' wrong with a good beatin'! In fact we schedule ours so as not miss the weekly beat down...

Yeah. Keep talkin Rudy.

Your son is gonna be kickin your ass on more than rock soon enough. You might want to start instilling a few good memories to remind him of.

My daughters will soon discover boys and get weaker every day thereafter.

Meanwhile, I hope CPS sends Wanda again.

She was cute!

They still need a good whacking now and then...

Especially when there are two that need whacking at the same time. When was the last time you tried to catch two teenagers, hold them down, and inflict more pain on them than they do on you?

Hey Keith, don't let kevbone hear you talking like that. :laf:

And where's Rudy? He smacks his progeny around quite a bit, too, I hear... :whistle:

nuthin' wrong with a good beatin'! In fact we schedule ours so as not miss the weekly beat down...

A true engineer at heart! Do you use Microsoft Project, Primavera, or just the family calendar in the kitchen? ;)

Lot of good reasons in my case.

:lmao:

The age thing is a moving target. When you are 20 it's like 30 or some other absurdly low number, when you are 40 it's like 50, etc etc. I suspect if we ask Beckey, who's like 86, he'll say "let me get back to you on that".

Age is all in your mind - if you still want to climb, just do it!

Born in the Northwest - I always looked out at Mt. Rainier, and said by the time I'm 35 I'd better climb it as I'll be to old. In those days 40 was over the hill, but not nowadays. I climbed it at 35, then at 46 with my two son's, and then was the 'lead' in 1998 at 57. I'm still into rock and ice at 67 (maybe a little beat up from the high mileage) - with Beckey as my idol. As I said just do it!

:tup:

I don't talk about age and females.

I also don't ask them if they are pregnant.

At 50, I know this much.

I recently got in trouble for not asking if they were pregnant. "What?? Did you think I was getting this fat for no reason?"

See, Keith? Just goes to show you ya can't win wit' dem bishes... :rolleyes:

I don't talk about age and females.

I also don't ask them if they are pregnant.

At 50, I know this much.

I recently got in trouble for not asking if they were pregnant. "What?? Did you think I was getting this fat for no reason?"

See, Keith? Just goes to show you ya can't win wit' dem bishes... :rolleyes:

That's why males have a well developed "fight or flight" reflex.

Choada, straighten her out by asking her if she's pregnant AFTER she has the baby. Post a TR.