• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dwayner

This Week's ALPINE BUDDY

quote:

Originally posted by max:
A serious question (I'm looking for help):

How the hell do you keep so up on this damn board? my last post wasn't up but a minute and you had replied. Do you have some sort of "new message" alert?

dave

hang around in whos online and look for who is writing a message then reply as soon as they are done.

How do you tell if someone's actively writing?

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: max ]

Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!Max is a loser!

Thanks to "To The Top" for restoring a little dignity to this topic. As is not unusual on cc.com, some otherwise nice, fun or interesting topics degenerate into a bunch of mean-spirited, violence-spewing crap. [sleep] By starting this topic, I was hoping to add some positive vibes and honor some or our friends. So, in that spirit, I'll give it another try:

Matt P. is so effortlessly cool cool.gif" border="0 that when he goes to the zoo, he get's high-fived by the polar bears.

go..Matt P...go

Mattp is so effortlessly cool he makes his own wind chill. cool.gif" border="0

Mattp is so effortlessly cool he can open doors using the freeze-thaw cycle. cool.gif" border="0

Mattp is so effortlessly cool he gives whole new meaning to "absolute zero". cool.gif" border="0

Matt P. is so effortlessly cool that neither flinches nor punches (physically or verbally) when I accuse him of being Fred Beckey's bastard offspring.

Luv ya, babe! Never change.

- Dwayner [big Drink]