Obama Haiti Speech

billcoe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see the little guy waving his hand??? that means i'm being slightly sarcastic. gee whiz porter. is ur wifey withholding or what?

duh! trolling on a subject like that is cool, just ask this chick :wave: :wave: :wave: :

http://twitter.com/mollymshephard

personally i find joking and trolling about the death pretty offensive. maybe you don't.

well then why don't u edit or delete my post. hell, why don't you just ban me??? i'm sure i won't be missed and i'm ok with that.

i would miss my lil "pink" whooping post, if you know what i mean

YEAH BUT KATRINA WAS THE MOSTEST HORRIBLEST CATASTROPHE EVER AND IT IS ALL BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. And you munched his scat for eight long years. What up with that?

well his lack of timely response WAS pretty fucked up. and then to assign "browny" to the issue? if you want to see further fucked up responses see Robertson or Rush.

see the little guy waving his hand??? that means i'm being slightly sarcastic. gee whiz porter. is ur wifey withholding or what?

duh! trolling on a subject like that is cool, just ask this chick :wave: :wave: :wave: :

http://twitter.com/mollymshephard

personally i find joking and trolling about the death pretty offensive. maybe you don't.

well then why don't u edit or delete my post. hell, why don't you just ban me??? i'm sure i won't be missed and i'm ok with that.

i would miss my lil "pink" whooping post, if you know what i mean

:rolleyes:

shouldn't we pay more attention to our own problems??? :wave:

to take the question seriously though, it ain't that hard to rationalize taking care of haitians in their own country as being self-interested - disasters in that island have historically resulted in mass migrations to the usa, and political instabilyt there has resulted in our occupation of the island a dozen times or so in the past century - so it's our problem if we deal w/ it in situ or not, yeah?

it wasn't a serious question? it was rhetorical. why am i not banned yet? lets have book burning party.

Well, California comes to mind. And I also think I heard Gregoire say that she's hoping federal monies will come rescue WA. As far as jobs, Obama expects the states and the private sector to create jobs. Still, a lower standard of living is no comparison to the sudden loss experienced during a calamity so don't jump my ass I'm not equating the two. The misery index due to the effects of debt isn't gonna go down for anyone anything soon.

Is there an elephant in the room?

Trillions Of Troubles Ahead--Forbes.com

US must cut spending to save AAA rating, warns Fitch

Wave of Debt Payments Facing U.S. Government--NYTimes

Maybe it's time for a grand jubilee.

wealth, i don't now id i'd call it wealth. i'm really not near as vain as u are. i have had help from many, and when do i ever talk about my my so called wealth??? what system??? i take what i can get dude and really just take what's left over for the most part.

Oh, you're not wealthy. My bad. See, when I'm talking to someone who espouses conservative views I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're benefiting from them and they're not just another moron voting against their own interests.

wealth, i don't now id i'd call it wealth. i'm really not near as vain as u are. i have had help from many, and when do i ever talk about my my so called wealth??? what system??? i take what i can get dude and really just take what's left over for the most part.

Oh, you're not wealthy. My bad. See, when I'm talking to someone who espouses conservative views I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're benefiting from them and they're not just another moron voting against their own interests.

"it's a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart"

- ullyses everet mcgill

how r my views conservative??? ya non elite liberal elitist :).

crickets

Edited by pink

crickets

Oh, you were expecting an answer? I thought you took pride in the anti-social Ted Nugent-style faux-libertarian, liberal bashing, crypto-racist persona you take on around here. I must have missed all those posts where you've presented something other than that.

oh, i thought i was a conservative. make up ur mind fag :) you're so insightful. tell me more about my cc.com personality. would u like to know about my childhood? um well tvash made the ted picture and i thought it was funny. um libertarian would be sort of a club and i really don't belong to one of those unless u call this board a club. um racist???? archie bunker is my fucking hero. so go fuck urself pencil dick, or is it reverse racism to say a white guy has a small dick. :)

DEATH TO ALL BOURGEOUIS CAPITALIST PIGS!!!

oh, i thought i was a conservative. make up ur mind fag :) you're so insightful. tell me more about my cc.com personality. would u like to know about my childhood? um well tvash made the ted picture and i thought it was funny. um libertarian would be sort of a club and i really don't belong to one of those unless u call this board a club. um racist???? archie bunker is my fucking hero. so go fuck urself pencil dick, or is it reverse racism to say a white guy has a small dick. :)

Prole has no dick.

UR so punk rock. :blush:

UR so punk rock. :blush:

ur so lenin! :grin: your own personal vanguard of the proletariat ...