5.16 !!!!!

pope

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bean sprouts are much better for you.

but i'm pretty sure you were older. by 10 years? not that it matters.... i have fully accepted my development into silverback status.

funny: my wife asks some fellow at the gym if he'd seen me in the sauna.

he responds "is he an older guy? talkative?"

i was the only one in there, so yep, it's me.

later she was like "hmmmm never thought of you that way!"

It's a bottle of Joose that might just spark you enough to get up those extra couple of thousand feet to the summit of Rainier. Give it a try!

Anytime, old man. I'll grind your ass into the ground :wave:

ah, but which of you will win the ski-race down the willis wall i wonder? :)

It's a bottle of Joose that might just spark you enough to get up those extra couple of thousand feet to the summit of Rainier. Give it a try!

Wow. That doesn't sound gay at all.

Well, I am talking to a Richard Simmons look-alike. Gotta entice him to the challenge somehow.

Wow. That doesn't sound gay at all.

Well, I am talking to a Richard Simmons look-alike. Gotta entice him to the challenge somehow.

you could just tell him that the Butler shelter is a giant sarcophagus full of ancient treasures and dead bodies...

you could just tell him that the Butler shelter is a giant sarcophagus full of ancient treasures and dead bodies...

Sounds like the rude chatter of an envious man.

isn't there like a plane fuselage up there somewhere? maybe you could try to find some mummified remains to desecrate

what does the khabbalah say about digging up dead bodies and pokin around in their graves? mebbe it's ok in the jewish religion? does anyone know? i'll have to talk to my jewish friends about this.

envy.jpg

That would be your ignorant self in the hallway.

isn't there like a plane fuselage up there somewhere? maybe you could try to find some mummified remains to desecrate

Hey "Rainier expert." Maybe you can ask the families of these folks if they think you're funny:

Ghosts of Rainier

They still meet every August in Enumclaw for a memorial service.

what does the khabbalah say about digging up dead bodies and pokin around in their graves? mebbe it's ok in the jewish religion? does anyone know? i'll have to talk to my jewish friends about this.

As I don't consult nor follow the kabbalah, I really don't care. Perhaps you can ask this guy:

P.S. You're constant bringing up of Jews and Judaism in your personal attacks is naive, noteworthy and disturbing.

envy.jpg

That would be your ignorant self in the hallway.

nice ass, Raindawg, but I'm afraid I don't envy your lingerie crossdressing fetish. Keep that to yourself! :noway:

Hey "Rainier expert." Maybe you can ask the families of these folks if they think you're funny:

Ghosts of Rainier

They still meet every August in Enumclaw for a memorial service.

for shame, KKKKK! Why send him up to the South Tahoma when there's a veritable graveyard on the Muir Snowfield just waiting to be violated.

As I don't consult nor follow the kabbalah, I really don't care. Perhaps you can ask this guy:

P.S. You're constant bringing up of Jews and Judaism in your personal attacks is naive, noteworthy and disturbing.

"personal attacks"? oh how you've misread me. I simply adore your wiley and mysterious ways. and my bad about the cabalah thing. i thought that you were jewish or a jewish wannabe, cuz of all the rabbi fotos you had posted before. inshallah!