Iceland Anyone?

jpark42

Tickets are super cheap and so is lodging. I hope to go out there and ice climb/ski but do some cultural, read party like a rock star, as well. My plan is to fly out around Feb 16th and head back around the 26th. Most of the time we will be doing day trips outside of Reykcik but I also plan on checking out the Iceland ice festival Feb 21-23rd. Anyone game?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets are around 500 hundo and I found a couple of packages for airfare, lodging, car rental, and bfast for 950. Of course the lodging would be split in half unless course one of use got lucky with the beautiful blond in which case one of us would be sleeping in the hallway.

Party like a rock star and the first thing you say is if one of us gets lucky...party like a rock star means more than both you and your buddy can handle.

id go but thats smack dab in the middle of the Olympics

have fun and take pictures of all these blonds!

Six to seven hrs worth form what I've been told. I just of the phone with some one that goes every year and he says it is amazing. It think I going to purchase my tickets tomorrow. Still have to figure out how long but I am thinking 10-15 days and run the trip until the end of the month.

If you are still on the fence hear are some pictures to wet your appetite.

I couldn't read the captions so I inserted my own and yeah, sounds like they're having fun!!! But arean't there some pics missing? :) You did after all mention other interesting sights to be had.