Ozone

kevbone

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awsome video! Ozone is my favorite place to climb. So many great routes and a sweet setting. Does any one know if you can still buy the guide book? I got to look at someones out there and it looks really good. Someone there was talking about some other crags right next door, I don't quite remember the name but I think one of them had zone in it as well? Anyone know the information on these spots. I'd love to check them out. Climb hard and rock on!

Ozone is my favorite place to climb. Does any one know if you can still buy the guide book? Someone there was talking about some other crags right next door, I don't quite remember the name but I think one of them had zone in it as well? Anyone know the information on these spots. I'd love to check them out. Climb hard and rock on!

I think the guide book is still being sold at the Portland Rock Gym. Yea, there's a crag nearby, called Beaconzone. Just a little east of Ozone. Other than that, you have Broughtonzone on the other side of the river.

Chad

p.s. OK, so there's no other crag near Ozone that has 'zone' in it name that I'm aware of. If you want to get together sometime and hit up one of the local spots, send me a PM.

Ozone is my favorite place to climb. Does any one know if you can still buy the guide book? Someone there was talking about some other crags right next door, I don't quite remember the name but I think one of them had zone in it as well? Anyone know the information on these spots. I'd love to check them out. Climb hard and rock on!

I think the guide book is still being sold at the Portland Rock Gym. Yea, there's a crag nearby, called Beaconzone. Just a little east of Ozone. Other than that, you have Broughtonzone on the other side of the river.

Chad

p.s. OK, so there's no other crag near Ozone that has 'zone' in it name that I'm aware of. If you want to get together sometime and hit up one of the local spots, send me a PM.

Not true. It is called the "dropzone" or the Far Side. It is about 500 feet east of Ozone. I think the last of the books have been sold.