WTB: Crampons, 4 season tent, BD Picks, ice screw

Jon H

I've got some money, you've got some gear!

I need:

• Crampons - Aggressive ice crampon, i.e. dual bails, replaceable mono/dual frontpoints, with antibots, and must fit a large boot (Sportiva Nuptse 44.5)
  • A good 2 man, 4 season tent. Preferably on the lighter end of the spectrum. Must fit 2 guys who are both 6'2" plus a little bit of gear. Vestibule would be nice.
  • A couple BD replacement picks - Fusions, Titans, Alaskas, maybe a Laser.

I'm in NJ so please provide price quotes shipped to me here (07666). I'm not looking to break the bank here either, if you want 85% of retail, I'd rather just go support my local shop.

I realize I'm new on CC.com, but I've had a couple transactions already with several members and all have gone flawlessly (Bought an axe, some other crampons, some small trinkets, and sold a pair of boots to MattRoc).

BTW, I'd really, really like to get the crampons ASAP to have them as spares for a trip this weekend.

Thanks!

Edited by Jon H

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an older Walrus Arc 3 (I think). Used on Rainier a couple of times. I am 6'1" and fit with room. It is a 3 man and not on the lighter end of things. It does have 2 vestibules though. Pretty sure it needs sealed again on the seams.

Here is a link with some reviews.

http://www.outdoorreview.com/cat/outdoor-equipment/backpacking-camping-hiking/tents/walrus/PRD_76772_2955crx.aspx

For $50 it is yours and I will cover shipping.

Jon,

I was going to put my North Face Mountain 25 on egay. Never slept in, but set up a few times. I have (2) North Face stuff sacks with it, so between two people, its about 4 pounds a piece. Bomber tent with a huge vestibule. Everything is there, no damage, and clean. Let me know if you want pics, I'm looking for $275 plus $15 shipping. Best-Dana

dsdemer@yahoo.com

BTW, I did high school in SJ and my undergrad at Rutgers. Now you know you definitely CANNOT trust me!