snow cougar sighting

ryanl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this young lady compromising her dignity for a little self-promotion? The photos lack any artistic value. I'm all for a well done nude photoshoot for a private collection but this contest seems on the level of girls gone wild. Class and style don't necesarilly have to be eliminated from today's marketing.

Edited by couloir98

Why is this young lady compromising her dignity for a little self-promotion? The photos lack any artistic value. I'm all for a well done nude photoshoot for a private collection but this contest seems on the level of girls gone wild. Class and style don't necesarilly have to be eliminated from today's marketing.

What nude :rolleyes:

I thought the pic’c were tasteful and as my MUM use to say if you got it flaunt it! :tup:

You don't drink latte's, do you?

then this is the one for you