Christmas ideas for climber

billcoe

OK, no screwing around, lets put some gift ideas down for climbers and their loved ones that are not actual gear:-).

For climbers to buy their wives (if they read romance): http://www.amazon.com/Rescued-Magic-Christmas-Harlequin-Romance/dp/0373175493/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261195260&sr=1-1

Very timely as Hood has claimed another couple of folks loved ones recently.

"Carly Bishop hasn't celebrated Christmas for six years—not since icy Mount Hood claimed her fiancé's life and left her a widow before she was a bride.

But this year, handsome Jake Porter is determined she'll enjoy herself. Jake is a mountain rescuer, big-hearted and courageous, but Carly is too scared of loving him in case she loses him. In a whirl of festive fun, sleigh rides and snowball fights, Christmas starts to weave its magic. Though it's Jake who is melting Carly's heart."

Written by CC.com's own Rmcwrter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for last minute ideas for that flamboyant, Euro-styled bolt clipper on your list? Here's a little something that is certain to add panache to his favorite redpoint costume: the Bedazzler!

The Bedazzler....it's back!

That's right, with the Bedazzler, he can attach little rhinestones and gems to his lycra and Verve wear! Imagine what a splash he'll make! Imagine the look in his eyes when he opens this Christmas Morn'! He'll be so ecstatic, your climbing partner might just become.... your partner.

I've included an image that gives you an idea of the possibilities.

liberace_reviewjournal.jpg

Alot of us climbers love to look back at what we have done and where we have been.....You can make a book on SHUTTERFLY.COM. Its easy to do and they don't cost alot. You just upload the pictures you want to use, click and drag them into the book pages and edit as needed. It's super easy. I make them for my parents every year of all my adventures.

The books dont come out looking like a first grader project, so don't worry. Check the site out.

Something especially for rap-bolters, Carry it on through the new year:

enema%20kit.jpg

Get it out of your system.

Amazing , I believe in intelligent discussion on clean climbing and it should be the only climbing venue at some places and most of us think sport climbing has its place in the big picture, but it amazes me how a few insist on injecting their schoolgirl mentality into every tread Especially when it’s not a spray topic

Christmas Ideas for climber, a douche bag REALLY! :fahq:

POPE and Raindawg You guys act like CHICKS

have 2 of those bill - what else you got?

You got 2 of em? Well, at least your pants won't keep falling down around your ankles anymore.....Crap, my quivers about empty. ...wait, bet you don't have this:

6516.jpg

this (LAYTON, GET A BIGGER COVER PICTURE, SEND SOME TO CHESSLERS):

RRBook.jpg

or this:

StoneMasters.jpg

ha ha, lick my WHAT? BRING IT BEYOTCH!!!! :lmao:

OK, no screwing around, lets put some gift ideas down for climbers and their loved ones that are not actual gear:-).

For climbers to buy their wives (if they read romance): http://www.amazon.com/Rescued-Magic-Christmas-Harlequin-Romance/dp/0373175493/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261195260&sr=1-1

Very timely as Hood has claimed another couple of folks loved ones recently.

"Carly Bishop hasn't celebrated Christmas for six years—not since icy Mount Hood claimed her fiancé's life and left her a widow before she was a bride.

But this year, handsome Jake Porter is determined she'll enjoy herself. Jake is a mountain rescuer, big-hearted and courageous, but Carly is too scared of loving him in case she loses him. In a whirl of festive fun, sleigh rides and snowball fights, Christmas starts to weave its magic. Though it's Jake who is melting Carly's heart."

Written by CC.com's own Rmcwrter

If you enjoyed the above, check out "Valentines Knight" (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0263776700/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all) --- a main character is an ice climber destined to ascend a gnarly route in Valdez. the late great Andy Embick makes an appearance and is listed as a consultant. A must read for all Valdez bound ice climbers.