soft shell recs?

Water

Oh yes the Prada handbags are FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

OMG what a ripoff!!!

The brand is all wrong. Can't y'all see???

This will cause you endless embarrassment and maybe sudden death when you realize this, high upon your next winter assault upon Changa Bang Nort Face (products)!!!

How, oh how, could anybody irresponsibly suggest that you purchase anything like this, except from Bloomingdale's??

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fabric is similar but different. Portions have a micro-waffle like texture. I've not had it in extended rain, but in snow and wet/snow I've had not issues. It does also have a little "nanoshere" tag.

Yes, the cuffs have a flexible plastic tab (which I dislike). The "real" Laser just has elastic and thumbloops. The sleeve fit on China jacket is also not as snug - i guess the overall fit is less "athletic".

The front zipper is not waterproof, but the pockets are. "Real" Laser has WP zips everywhere. Stitching is about the same or maybe a little bit lesser in quality.

I just set the jackets side by side and frankly, if it's a fake, they did a damn fine job. My guess is that at the least, it's the same factories putting the stuff out.

If there's interest - and I can figure out how to post pics - I'll shoot some detail photos tomorrow and post up.