• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
John Frieh

first ascent [TR] Cody FAs + Bozeman Ice Festival - 12/7/2009

You owe me a coffee for all the product placement ;)

Just a coffee? :rawk: cheerz

you can give him a coffee you can give the rope gun........

Did somebody say my name? I could of sworn I heard my name...

:fahq::lmao:

If you enjoyed the video, please please please consider donating to the Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter in Guy Lacelle's name. Thanks.

Kickass routes you guys got done. It was good to meet y'all in Bozeman.

BTW John, that camera sure took some purdy photos. Congrats on that.

Wow John and friends. The video and pictures are stellar. Took me there, thanks, soon to make my first climb in Hyalite. Went there before, but avvy was way high. You have me stoked.

John, nice TR with some beautiful shots. We were at the base of your new route, In A Silent Way, this past weekend (maybe 5 days after you). I'm disappointed that you or one of your team members chose to take a surface dump right near the base of the climb with toilet paper. While the route looks good, that is certainly not an appropriate way to "leave your mark".

If it wasn't your team, someone did it in the last week and there certainly aren't many people that make it up there this time of year.

Edited by wenga

John, nice TR with some beautiful shots. We were at the base of your new route, Silent Running, this past weekend (maybe 5 days after you). I'm disappointed that you or one of your team members chose to take a surface dump right near the base of the climb with toilet paper. While the route looks good, that is certainly not an appropriate way to "leave your mark".

If it wasn't your team, someone did it in the last week and there certainly aren't many people that make it up there this time of year.

that was to stop mulkey from going up there and snagging some of the "other" stuff up there. wasn't me.....one of those other OLDER guys :lmao: