[TR] Cody FAs + Bozeman Ice Festival - 12/7/2009

John Frieh

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You owe me a coffee for all the product placement ;)

Just a coffee? :rawk: cheerz

you can give him a coffee you can give the rope gun........

Did somebody say my name? I could of sworn I heard my name...

:fahq::lmao:

If you enjoyed the video, please please please consider donating to the Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter in Guy Lacelle's name. Thanks.

John, nice TR with some beautiful shots. We were at the base of your new route, In A Silent Way, this past weekend (maybe 5 days after you). I'm disappointed that you or one of your team members chose to take a surface dump right near the base of the climb with toilet paper. While the route looks good, that is certainly not an appropriate way to "leave your mark".

If it wasn't your team, someone did it in the last week and there certainly aren't many people that make it up there this time of year.

Edited by wenga

John, nice TR with some beautiful shots. We were at the base of your new route, Silent Running, this past weekend (maybe 5 days after you). I'm disappointed that you or one of your team members chose to take a surface dump right near the base of the climb with toilet paper. While the route looks good, that is certainly not an appropriate way to "leave your mark".

If it wasn't your team, someone did it in the last week and there certainly aren't many people that make it up there this time of year.

that was to stop mulkey from going up there and snagging some of the "other" stuff up there. wasn't me.....one of those other OLDER guys :lmao: