chimbo Posted December 16, 2009 Share Posted December 16, 2009 (edited) With the poor forecast in the NW I'm looking to head to Hyalite and/or Cody if anyone is interested. I can meet in either Portland or varying spots in WA this Friday the 18th to take off and am free until the 24th (travel day to head home). I am flexible with dates if others are not. I lead WI3 but am looking to push into 4. Have 6 screws, one 50m half rope (will buy another if it's an issue). PM or email me at email@example.com to go over specifics. Tyler Edited December 16, 2009 by chimbo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.