sold

HappyCamper

171cm Voile Mt Gun - $400

Big mountain splitboard - seemed pretty good at cutting through the crud that we call powder around here.

Base is in good shape other than a pretty superficial scratch (see pic). Top sheet reflects the customary scratches and dings that seem pretty commonplace with splitters - well, at least Voile splitters. Edges good too. Bought this then ended up buying a different style after a couple years and this one has just sat forlornly in the corner.

Comes with hardward pictured and skins.

Located in Seattle - would prefer not to deal with shipping and such.

0113.JPG

0081.JPG

Edited by HappyCamper

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon, if you already know all this and were just asking about the bindings being included, but if not:

All you need in addition to what you see above is the Voile slider tracks, which you then mount ordinary snowboard bindings to. Here is a link to a picture of the slider tracks ($20) and where to order them - you should also order the slider track gaskets ($8) to mount the board to keep it more secure:

http://www.mammothgear.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=14944

They do have new binding systems out there that are $$, but don't require the slider tracks and create a tighter connection to the board - check out Voile's website for them (the Light Rail bindings), or Spark R&D's website (Fuse bindings). Its a question of spending $300+ for the new-style bindings v. the $28 slider tracks\gaskets + ordinary strap bindings. You can also use AT boots and mount toe and heel bails (order at Voile.com) to the slider tracks for a hard boot binding. I went hard boot for a season before switching to the Spark R&D set-up. If you split, or intend on splitting, much at all, I'd spend the dough for the pricier bindings - they make the split feel like an in-bound board. Phew - how's about that for a Monday morning dissertation.

But, in the interest of wheeling and dealing, I'd probably throw my slider tracks in with board. They are used, but not abused.