wwww.sportextreme.com

Alex

looking for a pair of quarks I found both telemark-pyranees.com and barrabes.com don't ship this type of stuff to the US anymore, but someone pointed me to sportextreme, and I ordered them.

Jury is still out as to how fast they will get here

the price sure beat paying 225$ + 8.6% sales tax each (total of 250$ each!) for them at REI or wherever.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a pair of Rambocomps from them last year and I think it took about 5 days or so for them to make it to Colorado from Europe. Not too bad, and quite a bit less expensive than shipping via DHL.

Anyone considering buying big-ticket technical gear might want to consider plunking down the cash soon, as it sounds like rather than modify their business practices so that they can compete with Europeans reatilers, the middlemen in the US are focusing their efforts on cutting off our access to the European market - and succeeding. No surprise there, but dissapointing nonetheless. I think it'll only be a few months before they succeed in cutting off that channel completely. Enjoy the reasonably priced gear while you can.

[Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad]