• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
AlpineMonkey

first ascent [TR] FA: Seven Minutes of Pleasure - Ingalls Creek 12/12/2009

Trip: FA: Seven Minutes of Pleasure - Ingalls Creek

Date: 12/12/2009

Trip Report:

Today Conor Byrne, Kyle Flick, Mark Shipman and I went and climbed a fun line visible about an hour and a half up the Ingalls Creek Trail. It was a nice piece of ice in a beautiful setting. We named our route Seven Minutes of Pleasure, WI3. The climb was a full 70 meter pitch.

Three parties went and climbed Gray Falls today, two of which were soloist and one party of three. One of them also went and put up another new line in the valley, but I'll leave that up to him to talk about if he wants.

I hope some of you who got out this weekend will post what you did, it really helps. :)

Conor Byrne showing some ass(???) on the approach to our new route.

DSCN4792.JPG

Mark Shipman enjoying his "seven minutes of pleasure."

DSCN4809.JPG

Approach Notes:

Clearly Visible about an hour and a half up the Ingalls Creek Trail. Walk down.

4180774194_6da6b9eede.jpg

Craig Gyselinck on the FA of Seven Minutes of Pleasure WI3

4180775442_cd144b5a78.jpg

The view of Seven Minutes from the trail

4180012161_cc3eb3c597.jpg

Kyle Flick enjoying The Pleasure

photos by Conor Byrne

Looks like a great route. I hope to get on it soon. I feel like I am just chasing your new routes! Way to get after em.