Message to you people that like to threaten me :)

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time....at Band Camp...I put Cavie's crow bar in my.... headbang.gif

Seems the Cell Phone Posse must not hit L-dub too much, me personally I might as well be using a pine cone for a phone over there...

There seems to be enuf Bat Boys lurking around to take care of any pretty much anything...Not to mention the super secret clandestine Team Gander Mountain for support fire...

Cell Phone Pussies biggun.gif

[This message has been edited by Backcountry (edited 08-06-2001).]

• 2 years later...

Fortunatly, you youngsters around here are getting a nice history lesson today courtesy of me.

Here's a classic troll incase any of you posers need an example. Unfortunatly my friend Ray was the victim of Lambone's cruel hoax and attempt at intimidation and Ray posted the email here. You see, Ray and some other really nice (and big) guys removed some recently placed bolts at Castle Rock and Lambone, being a bolt clipper, decided to get his cowardly revenge by setting up a false email and harassing those pleasant (and responsible) folks.

Fortunatly, Ray returned the favor by posting nice things about Lambone several weeks later. I'll dig up one of those if I can find one. evils3d.gif

here's one

here's another

Edited by Bronco