Message to you people that like to threaten me :)

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

"JOE CITZEN" <verticalfreadomfighter@hotmail.com>

Look at his email address. The dumbass can't even spell freedom right. Its gonna take more brain power than that to form a posse of cell phone carrying idiots...

Oh yeah, CITIZEN is spelled incorrectly also. Strike two...

[This message has been edited by offwidthclimber (edited 08-03-2001).]

What?!! No threats for me? Maybe the cell-phone posse are "out of their local calling area" down in Portland.

Hopefully they are reading this thread...'cause I got three words for them:

ANONYMITY EQUALS COWARDICE

"Uhhh me and my no-grammar havin' posse gonna straight cold-cock your ass once we figure out how to get the '74 Nova off the blocks in the yard and how to lock-up the trailer"

Whatever! Glad to know you are self appointed representatives of the "majority of the climbing community". Again, whatever, it's not a particularly hard task to find me.

The cell phone posse, that's the best laugh I've had all week. They should be warned, uncle sam's finest trained Cavey how to rip off a man's ear with his bare hands and force-feed it to him as a party trick.

You better watch your own selves cowards! You are weak and pathetic to confront me like this.

-Ray Borbon

"JOE CITZEN" <verticalfreadomfighter@hotmail.com>

Add verticalfreadomfighter@hotmail.com to My Messenger Buddies.

To :

FATBOYCLIMBER@HOTMAIL.COM

Subject :

NAZI

Date :

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 19:34:57 +0000

Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash Can Printer Friendly Version

OK RAY YOUR NAZI ATTITUDE HAS GOT OUR ATENTION (THE MAJORITY OF NW CLIMBERS) WE HAVE FORMED A POSSE AND WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU AT THE CRAGS . ARMED WITH CELL PHONES IT SHOLDN'T TAKE LONG TO CATCH UP WITH YOU (ISN'T TECHNOLGY GREAT )WE HAVE A GREAT PLACE TO PUT THAT CROW BAR!!!!

BE SEEING YOU SOON