http://www.sportextreme.com

Cobra

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

note to self even those millet ropes look like such a great deal, but they are actually the worst ropes out there. kinda like you get what you pay for. look at the mammut super safes. and in canada millet still sucks.

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: erik ]

• 4 weeks later...

I just completed an on-line transaction with this company and was impressed. Although in Denmark, prices were great even when shipping was added! Order place Monday PM and arrived the next Monday AM. UPS tracking # was provided. Will continue to cruise their site.

• 2 years later...

Hey Tad, did you try to ever contact their customer service? I have tried 5 times regarding my order for the Charlet Quarks. Also, when you checked with UPS, are international orders tracked throughout the entire route or did it only display "Billing information Recieved"? These guys are extremly sketch so far.

"Billing information Recieved"

This means UPS has your info (shipping address) and will bill sportextreme.com upon shipping. The order exists... it will just take a little bit to ship... remember UPS generally ships at night so the status won't change until late tonight...

Man you got some serious wood for the ice or something...

Yeah man. I went out to Rainier last weekend and tried out my friend's Quark. That tool is like crack man. My other friend had Vipers but they didn't stick like the Charlets. I guess I just got a little freaked after reading a forum from someone else but the majority of them have been legit. Thanks for the bitch slap.

www.approachgear.com , they had the quarks on clearance for 35% off. Although I didn't get the additional discount because they were on clearance, they give quantity discounts if you order multiple items. Talked with the sales guy Scott and he was really friendly and best of all they are out of Utah so they are local, somewhat. Still haven't heard from sportextreme.com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...