from Spain with love

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time you won't get stuck paying duty, but watch out. I placed an order from Cham3S (www.cham3s.com) and got a collection notice 4 months later, because I never paid duty. Most of the time you never get stuck with it, but sometimes they'll get you.

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently been very frustrated with Barrabes. I originally ordered Grivel G12 Newmatics. They sent me Crampomatics. I complained, and they paid for shipping the new ones to me and the Crampomatics back to them. But the second time around they sent the 2Fs! No word yet on what they'll do this time.

Think I'll give'm a try. For starter its only Grivel picks

These suckers are $36 a pop, anywhere in the US. I ordered 2, for $17 and change a pop. After shipping it came to $46, for the two. Now lets see what happens.... rolleyes.gif

------------------

Neri Carmi

nericarmi@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by Neri (edited 08-17-2001).]

• 2 weeks later...

Barrabes is pretty good when it come to shipping their order promptly. BUT the courier company DHL, is a bunch of Stupid morons it took 2 days for the package to arrive from Spain to Kennedy airport in NYC; and, it took 9 days for DHL to deliver the package to Manhattan, NYC some 7 miles away from the airport.

[This message has been edited by Neri (edited 08-31-2001).]

• 2 weeks later...