Lots o stuff for sale.

hydroman

Some of this gear I’ve been keeping for a return trip to someplace cold but I need money for a different type of adventure instead, so it’s up for sale. Most of it hardly touched. Pics in a picassa album (link below). PM with questions or for more photos.

Pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/rlovellford/Gear?authkey=Gv1sRgCKCh8O-ej8OqnQE&feat=content_notification#

Feathered Friends Icefall Parka. Color Blue, Size Medium, Epic Fabric. Worn only a few days on Denali. Absolutely perfect condition. Stored properly at all times. New $475 asking $325.

(SOLD) Feathered Friends Volant Pants. Color Grey, Size Large, Epic Fabric. Worn once for a couple hours. Absolutely perfect condition. Stored properly at all times. New $245, asking $160.

(SOLD) OR Brooks Ranger Overboots. Worn for a few hours each of a couple days. Excellent Condition. Color Red, Size Large. New $160, asking $80

(SOLD) OR Alti Mitts, worn a few days on Denali, Excellent condition, palms show no wear. New $189, asking $100.

(SOLD) North Face Ice Climbing Gloves. Size Med. Not sure of the model but they are ice gloves with hard plastic on the knuckles and fuzzy insides. Good condition, palms show virtually no wear but the hard plastic stuff is a scuffed up. New around $100 (I think), asking $25

Montbell U.L. 90 Pad. 10 ounce inflatable. Brand new, never used, includes pouch and repair kit. I used this pad for a season but got a leak I couldn’t seem to fix. Send it in for repair and they sent this new one for replacement. New $60, asking $35

Arcteryx Alpha Light Jacket. Color Blue, Size Med. Gore-Tex XCR. Worn once or twice maybe. Bought to replace an ageing jacket that won’t die so I really don’t need this thing. Pristine condition. New $450 (I think) asking $275

Therm-a-rest Prolite 3 Short. Good condition but has 3 patches. One done by me and the most recent two by Cascade Designs. New $75 asking $30

Pair of Grivel Alpwings. Used roughly 10 days for a few alpine routes and some playing on the seracs. Scratched but picks show very little wear. New roughly $400, Asking $225

(SOLD) BD Turbo Express Ice Screws - 2, 16cm, sharp and in perfect condition, placed a few times each at most. $30 each.

SealLine Pro Portage Pack – 115 liter roll top dry bag backpack. $179 new. Still in packaging, never opened. $125. I have two of these.

http://www.cascadedesigns.com/sealline/packs-and-duffles/pro-pack/product

Edited by hydroman

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feathered Friends Icefall Parka. Color Blue, Size Medium, Epic Fabric. Worn only a few days on Denali. Absolutely perfect condition. Stored properly at all times. New $475 asking $325.

You have it custom made? I thought FF only did eVENT with their Icefall Parka's?

(I may be the ignorant one though, excuse the question if so)

I think you can order about any configuration and FF tries to accommodate you. My brother bought me a lesser model down parka which they don't show available with Event as a gift and he ordered it with Event fabric. He ordered it in November and it was finished and showed up in late June.....I was all like ...crap...too late as it was 90 degrees in town....but then I took it along on a solo jaunt to a higher elevation climbing area and here it is just in time for this 4th of July trip below. This purchase coincided with a large theft they reported of a bunch of their finished goods in a container were stolen which may have contributed to that.

7_4_08_Cathedral_Formation_Road_closure_small_2.jpg

lordy they make great stuff.

• 5 weeks later...

For some reason I can’t seem to edit my original post. Anyhow, I’ve lowered the prices on the remaining items… Pics in the link below.

Feathered Friends Icefall Parka. Color Blue, Size Medium, Epic Fabric. Worn only a few days on Denali. Absolutely perfect condition. Stored properly at all times. New $475 asking $300.

(Sold) Arcteryx Alpha Light Jacket. Color Blue, Size Med. Gore-Tex XCR. Worn once or twice maybe. Bought to replace an ageing jacket that won’t die so I really don’t need this thing. Pristine condition. New $450 (I think) asking $225

Therm-a-rest Prolite 3 Short. Good condition but has 3 patches.

One done by me and the most recent two by Cascade Designs. New $75 asking $25

SealLine Pro Portage Pack – 115 liter roll top dry bag packpack. $179 new. Still in packaging, never opened. $110. I have two of these.

(Sold) Pair of Grivel Alpwings. Used roughly 10 days for a few alpine routes and some playing on the seracs. Scratched but picks show very little wear. New roughly $400, Asking $225

http://picasaweb.google.com/rlovellford/Gear?authkey=Gv1sRgCKCh8O-ej8OqnQE&feat=email#

North Face Expedition 36 Tent. Bombproof 3 person expedition tent. Used for one Denali trip. Great condition, basically looks new. We used a thin pad cut to fit the entire floor on this trip so the floor never saw any abuse. New: $580 Asking: $325. If you want pics shoot me a PM and I’ll set this thing up and snap some. Some stock pics in the link below.

http://www.mbstores.com/nofaex363man.html

Edited by hydroman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...