so...

RuMR

I have a tree about 6 feet back from my property line...it sheds leaves on the neighbor's lawn...does he have the right to blow them back onto my yard? WTF?

the other neighbors laugh at the guy cuz he does it to the flanking neighbors as well...

personally, i take care of the leaves from other neighbors when they are on my yard...

what is the law on this? I live in king county...anyone know?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get larger, more powerful leaf blower than he has and when he is doing the deed start blowing them back at him. you guys can have a "blow off".

Yep it's clearly a battle of who has the biggest blower. Stihl or Husqvarna make the biggest and best.

Stihl

[video:youtube]

Husqvarna

[img:center]http://www.husqvarna.com/c/i/prd/h/husqvarna-125bt-h210-0101-50bd905b.jpg[/img]

my sister and brother in law have the same problem with their neighbor, rumr... they just rake up what is on their lawn and are done with it. the neighbor has, in the past, put all the leaves that landed in his yard in a huge pile behind my sister's car, thus making it hard for her to get out of her driveway. Now I think they just stay on top of the raking so that it doesn't become a problem. it seems silly that there would be a law about this, though. Still, i like fairweather's idea best! :lmao:

rudy, that's nothing. friend comes home to find fence taken down, and tree company up in a tree in his back yard hacking away. tells 'em to come down, they laugh at him. calls cops, they show up and say there's nothing they can do. civil matter. they took down 5 trees.

i might have grabbed a shot gun. if i owned one. which is what i suggest you do.

Trees and property lines do generate lots of disputes. Leaf raking is pretty minor. The tree might be owned by both parties. No matter what the best solution is to try and talk it out with your neighbor.

Perhaps you can tell your neighbor that raking leaves is good exercise and you guys should do it as a team project. Then again you could give a neighborhood kid five bucks to shit in a bag, leave it on your neighbor's door, light it on fire, then ring the bell.

Use diesel fuel to 1) draw a giant pentagram and 2) Write "Slayer Rules" on his asphalt driveway. Next, light the fuel and enjoy the spectacle, which will have lasting effect, in that the diesel will dissolve the oil out of the asphalt, leaving a permanent pentagram and "Slayer Rules" statement on his driveway for all good Christians to admire.