TURKEY DAY

The_Rooster

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rooster, are you a capon? I hear they are quite tasty!

HELLO! Are you speaking from experience with a lack of balls??? Or maybe you licked too much sack and are now looking to 'experiment'?

We don't want to hear about it, buddy!

:fahq:

I have no experience with castrating roosters, but, considering your attitude, I'd be willing to make you a test subject, Rooster. Supposedly the procedure will result in a better behavior from you in the short term in addition to making your flesh fattier, tender and ready for roasting!

:noway:

:tdown:

I have no experience with castrating roosters, but, considering your attitude, I'd be willing to make you a test subject, Rooster. Supposedly the procedure will result in a better behavior from you in the short term in addition to making your flesh fattier, tender and ready for roasting!

I find it suspicious that you registered just eight days after The Rooster.

HELLO!

IT'S EASY TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US! THE KKK GUY IS THE ONE WITH NO BALLS!

:wave:

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My appetite for snaffle ended at the bivy on Backbone Ridge when I woke up to the smell of snaffle 3 inches from my head eating my food. How do those fuckers get up there anyway?

Or the marmot racing up the glacier under Chiefshead at RMNP?

Or the ravens who unzip your pack to steel your food?

What is the matter with these animals? Are they just trying to stay alive? Say it isn't so.

Turducken is the way to go. If you are a carnivore, take the leap and go all the way.

BTW crocodiles will eat a wildebeast and not eat for weeks after. We on the other hand will gorge and still insist on eating within hours.

Why donchu research the difference between the crocodile digestive system (reptile) and the human one (primate) and report back.

BTW the crocodile tail is 3 to 4 feet long and ours is missing! Think of that!

Well I have a degree in Fish and Wildlife. Be careful who you poke with a stick.

On the lighter side, I have asked people what it might feel like to wag a tail you don't have.

Edited by matt_warfield

• 3 years later...