TURKEY DAY

The_Rooster

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO!

Guess what day tomorrow is? My favorite day of the year! :tup:

That's right...it's TURKEY day! I expect you'll all be having TURKEY with your trimmings, perhaps even a tofURKEY instead, but either way, some sort of TURKEY.

You got that?

NO substitutions!

TURKEY! TURKEY!!! TURKEY!!!!!

:rocken:

How about you, Rooster? Will you be eating turkey?

HELLO!

Guess what day tomorrow is? My favorite day of the year! :tup:

That's right...it's TURKEY day! I expect you'll all be having TURKEY with your trimmings, perhaps even a tofURKEY instead, but either way, some sort of TURKEY.

You got that?

NO substitutions!

TURKEY! TURKEY!!! TURKEY!!!!!

:rocken:

How about you, Rooster? Will you be eating turkey?

As with every TURKEY day, I'll eat whatever the farmer puts out for us...as long as it doesn't taste like chicken. :noway:

• 2 years later...
saw a story 'bout a pig farmer getting et by his hogg the other day...

never heard 'bout that happening to no turkey farmer...

Check out the story from Canada and Robert Pickton. Google is wonderful, but sometimes life is not.

Pigs are omnivores which is not always great.

Edited by matt_warfield

Hey Rooster, are you a capon? I hear they are quite tasty!

HELLO! Are you speaking from experience with a lack of balls??? Or maybe you licked too much sack and are now looking to 'experiment'?

We don't want to hear about it, buddy!

:fahq:

I have no experience with castrating roosters, but, considering your attitude, I'd be willing to make you a test subject, Rooster. Supposedly the procedure will result in a better behavior from you in the short term in addition to making your flesh fattier, tender and ready for roasting!

Turducken is the way to go. If you are a carnivore, take the leap and go all the way.

BTW crocodiles will eat a wildebeast and not eat for weeks after. We on the other hand will gorge and still insist on eating within hours.

Why donchu research the difference between the crocodile digestive system (reptile) and the human one (primate) and report back.

BTW the crocodile tail is 3 to 4 feet long and ours is missing! Think of that!

Turducken is the way to go. If you are a carnivore, take the leap and go all the way.

BTW crocodiles will eat a wildebeast and not eat for weeks after. We on the other hand will gorge and still insist on eating within hours.

Why donchu research the difference between the crocodile digestive system (reptile) and the human one (primate) and report back.

Dude, cows eat grass. Think about it! We could just graze on our front lawns and save money and have a smaller carbon footprint!

I'm willing to bet that your tail isn't missing.

[video:youtube]LUHYwUTVWWc

I have no experience with castrating roosters, but, considering your attitude, I'd be willing to make you a test subject, Rooster. Supposedly the procedure will result in a better behavior from you in the short term in addition to making your flesh fattier, tender and ready for roasting!

I find it suspicious that you registered just eight days after The Rooster.