Yulefest

tvashtarkatena

And let's not forget respakaga,lutefisk and patemon.

Ole and Lena were dancing at the Norweigian Ball and Ole said,"My you smell good tonight . What do you have on?" Lena said " I have Eau de Ole on." A while later Lena said, "Well you smell good too, Ole. What do you have on?" He said, " I have a hard on,but I didn't know you could smell it".

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a boatload of scandahoovians there. You never see them otherwise. Oh, sure, the occasional hunched figure toothbrushing off a driveway or sitting in a faded maroon Skylark, temporarily immobilized by a green light or some other form of sensory overload, but otherwise they seem to never venture too far from their scroll saws and television sets.

I was in Heidelberg today. That place is to a "Bavarian Village" what Heidelberg is to beer.

Had to drive down into shopper hell to get a parking spot.

The stores are sprawling further and further.

Haven't they heard Americans aren't spending anymore because our presidents spent all our money?

Thankfully I was spared the polka onslaught.

I got my Ortega burger and split.

I was in Heidelberg today. That place is to a "Bavarian Village" what Heidelberg is to beer.

What a name for a place to eat! Geographically speaking, Heidelberg in Germany is not even a part of Bavaria. Heidelberg is famous for its renown university and nothing else besides.

Would not it be weird to eat at a place called Harvard or Caltech?

go downtown ballard and say this shit. you'll get your ass kicked.

Why? By who? Swedes?

Pfft.

I still have fond memories of making fun of the drunk Swedes in København as a kid. We even used to throw snow balls with rocks inside at them. One of my friends hit one guy right in the nose, and he was bleeding and puking all over the place at the same time. :lmao: