Closet Cleaning - Gear FS

Maxtrax

A whole bunch of random stuff I don't use any more. I'm in Seattle and can meet in the greater metro area. Will ship at buyers expense, paypal or cash please.

Edit - pictures and items added.

Arc'teryx Gamma LT pullover - color ironwood - size medium. SOLD

Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1 solo tent. Bought this in the summer of '06, has a total of ~25 nights spent in it but still in great condition. 1 small snaffle nibble hole in the mesh inner door that has been repaired. $150 (retail $250)

[img:left]http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/500/seedhousesl1tent.jpg[/img]seedhousesl1fly.jpg(stock photo)

Marmot Pounder Plus sleeping bag - regular 25F left zip. I purchased this either 4 or 5 summers ago and used it for ~2 seasons. I've only used it one night since the last time I washed it. It is Primaloft filled and weighs 2lb 2oz (current model is listed as 3oz heavier). Given the use I would consider this more of a 30-32F bag although with a few layers it should still do okay to its original rating. $85 (retail $199).

pounderplus.jpg(stock photo, mine is 2 shades of blue rather than white and blue)

Petzl Adjama harness - size medium. This is the previous generation Adjama, it has hardly been used ( < 15 days) as it is my spare spare harness. (Always been stored in a cool dry place, never been in contact with battery acid, my cat never pissed on it, etc. etc.) $45 (retail $85).

adjama.JPG

Wild County Zero cams - size 5 and long stem 6. 3 years old but haven't been used in ~1.5 years. Never fallen or aided on, been carried and placed a fair amount though so usual wear and tear from 1.5 seasons of climbing. $30 each or $55 for the pair (retail $69 each).

wczerocams.jpg

Metolius multi-loop gear sling. SOLD

Black Diamond Icon headlamp - lime green. SOLD

La Sportiva Trango S boots - size 42.5. This is the previous generation of the red Trangos (pre Gore Tex). These have seen a lot of use but still have plenty of life left. About 2/3rds of the tread is left, no tears and the rands are in good condition. $60 (comparable pairs at Second Ascent for ~$80)

[img:left]http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/500/trangos1.jpg[/img]trangos2.JPG

Thirty Two Prospect snowboard boots - size men's 10.5. These are 4 seasons old but I only used them for 1.5 seasons. A bit of wear on the right boot from holding my board on the lift but otherwise fine condition $75 (retail $150)

boots11.JPG

Salomon snowboard boots (forgot the model) - size mondo 26.5/men's 8.5. 5 seasons old but used for 1 short season, practically new. $75 (these were $180 new)

boots22.JPG

OR Contact gloves - size men's large. SOLD

Novara Buzz hydration pack. This is designed to be used with a 50oz Nalgene bladder but I can't find the bladder. $15

buzz-hydr-pack.JPG

SKS X-3 rear fender - attaches to seat post. $10

fender.JPG

Exped SI Cushion 3.1 sit pad. Used one day. $10 (retail $20)

sitpad.JPG

I'll add pictures as soon as I get home and find my camera this evening. I also have a fair bit of Olympus OM-system camera gear that I'd like to sell if anyone is interested. 2 bodies, ~8 lenses, extenders, focusing screens, auto winder, etc.

Edited by Maxtrax

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...