Gotta kick out some cobwebs.

olyclimber

Its just funny to watch you fags get all worked up.

Hey Pete I'll be in Buckley at the end of the month.

Congratulations. That's just amazing. Going to be having a mayonnaise sandwich and tuna casserole Thanksgiving with your white trash relatives or what?

Please post up a Trip Report. It will undoubtedly be more exciting than the utterly fascinating discussions over whether Windsurfer is the hardest 10b at Beacon.

Ur right :lmao:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Windsurfer is not easy IMO.
No, but seems easier than most of the other 10's at Beacon, to me anyway...

To me....free for some seems easier.

My guess is you are the only one, or one of the very few that would agree. The ratings on both routes suggest my theory is correct. you must be better on the harder thin stuff?

I love aiding it!!!

For the record, this forum is for all the crags in the Columbia River Gorge, and the purpose of the forum is to help differentiate them from the Mt Hood reports and queries that inundate the Oregon forum. It also makes moot the point that crags like Ozone and Beacon are in fact in Washington.

Good point, although the Oregon side of the gorge hosts a whole different world of climbing than the crags on the WA side of the river - reports on those now have a home too! :)

Windsurfer is not easy IMO.
No, but seems easier than most of the other 10's at Beacon, to me anyway...

To me....free for some seems easier.

My guess is you are the only one, or one of the very few that would agree. The ratings on both routes suggest my theory is correct. you must be better on the harder thin stuff?

I love aiding it!!!

I can barely send windsufer on top rope. But....I have led free for some 10 times. I guess it is more style.