Member Ratings?

hollyclimber

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dynamite, you're pretty dynomite yourself,

Cavey, it's true, Holly's a hottie and smart to boot, better watch out!

Hope to see you at the pub club, come on,Cavey, you know drinking just ups the class/grade of anything you climb~!

Well I must admit that Dynamite, Hollyclimber, Jules, and Lisa are all hotties. But Beck and 009 do have pretty tight butts.

So who has the best butt shot? You know the one I mean, where you're at the coolest tenuous overhangy section and your belayer takes the time to put the belay rope in their teeth and snap a gorgeous shot of your posterior.

Yeah, I think it might suck. I know a couple sport places to stay dry (I think you can stay dry in Cheakamus in some spots). I am kind of injured, so its mostly a trip to hang out at the climbing area with my dog and try not to be too depressed about having missed a few weeks of climbing.

Cavey...

I can't make it to the next one. frown.gif

But, the one after that I will be there. But, you should still go. We had a great time last week and it was fun to meet everyone.

Actually, I take it back. Wait for me because I want to meet you before you end up needing the bullet proof vest.

[This message has been edited by hollyclimber (edited 08-03-2001).]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

Problem with that is that I am always climbing the next morning so I never seem to make those things. Bad timing I tell you people. Plus I have not purchased my bulletproof vest yet
tongue.gif

wink.gif Capt., if you can't climb with a hangover your Trad Klan message might get revoked. Real Hard Core Trad Klan dont climb UNLESS hung over. Spirits of Don Whillans, Bugs McKeith and Warren Harding invoking bad juju.

[This message has been edited by Dru (edited 08-03-2001).]

RE: Holly Climber:

Many of us saw the picture of Miss Holly posing next to her pooch and I think we can all agree that she's PRETTY DARN CUTE!! (Holly, that is, although the dog ain't bad either.) However, I'm quite impressed with the titles on her bookshelf: "The Illustrated Jack London", "Nietzsche", and "The Call of the Wild". Nice selection there, Holly, but don't read too much of that Nietzsche stuff before you go to bed or you might wake up the next morning as an Übermädchen in a khaki-colored nightie. Climb on, you perky alpine existentialist you!

aloha, Dwayner