Hey fantasy nerds

Trillium

Break from the politics for a second . . .

I need help with my retardation.

There's a show called Legend of the Seeker, and if you're into fantasy stuff it's great. It has all the hallmarks of classic fantasy: a prophecy, chosen one, gorgeous female sidekick, magic weapon, wizard, evil guy trying to take over the world, etc. I don't actually have cable tv hooked up, just cable internet, so I've been streaming netflix over my xbox to watch season 1. Season 2 is supposed to start this weekend, and I want to go over to my out of town in-laws house to watch it, but I have no idea what time/channel it is on, and no idea how to find this out. Numerous internet searches are revealing articles and reviews, release dates for various episodes, but no actual date, time, channel to watch it on. Seriously, this should not be that hard to find out. Anybody have any ideas on how to find this out? Or if you already watch it, when is it on?

Thanks. And feel free to spray/flame/whatever.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 13 yr old daughter is pretty good and was shutting down a star forward for the first quarter. The forward blind sided her and laid her out flat. I was almost on my feet to run out there when she got up laughing and yelled "You know it would be a lot more effective if you just learned how to play soccer!"