• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
scot'teryx

Ski Psychage

quote:

Originally posted by scot'teryx:

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

shit he's still hardcore!
[Cool]
still sportin the 'hawk

-

so I guess the question to ask is why does he bother wearing that jacket with a hood? [Confused]

yep thats the guy! you gotta love that man... last year his mo-hawk was a great crazy-ass blue. what i wanna know is ... if he falls on it, does it poke him in the head?

Here's another. These are from The Chuting Gallery. Dude on the left is adjusting his parachute.

-

um, yeah... [Razz]

no it's the Grunge Couloir from "The Chuting Gallery" by A. McLean (guidebook to the steeps in the Wasatch)

quote:

Are you kidding? Those are some of the worst turns I've seen for a ski video, let alone for some "expert" skiers

Those would be my turns.

... and don't ever let someone tell you that skiing on 404's in plastic climbing boots will hold you back. the proof is in the puddin'! [rockband]

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

um, yeah...
[Razz]

no it's the Grunge Couloir from "The Chuting Gallery" by A. McLean (guidebook to the steeps in the Wasatch)

yah brah, excelent cameral tilt, totaly gnarly eh... [Roll Eyes][big Grin]

Nice, now if we could only get some snow in the mountains. Hey try skiing through the trees at night with only a headlamp.

quote:

Originally posted by NoBolt:

Nice, now if we could only get some snow in the mountains. Hey try skiing through the trees at night with only a headlamp.

Drop shrooms and powder snorkel by moonlight [laf][Roll Eyes]

Glad to see there was a rope involved though, you know, for "safety." Anytime I jump into a huge chasm I like to be roped up...

And doesn't Mr Plake know that afro's offer substantially more insulation and protection for dumb-ass high-flying death-defying aerials??? That's why I'm starting mine now for this season.

--cd.

[ 11-08-2002, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Coondog ]