YANKEES

pink

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck i hating the fucking fuck yankees - i'm w/ u pink - they are the gross physical expression of everything fucked up w/ america - the perfect team name for a monstrosity - i coulda put osama's pic up on my wall if he'd gone after yankee stadium instead (well, minus the civilian collateral damage i reckon :) )

fuck i hating the fucking fuck yankees - i'm w/ u pink - they are the gross physical expression of everything fucked up w/ america - the perfect team name for a monstrosity - i coulda put osama's pic up on my wall if he'd gone after yankee stadium instead (well, minus the civilian collateral damage i reckon :) )

yep, but a bunch of ex-poor baseball dudes with a bunch of talent are now filthy fucking rich cause of a gross physical expression. funny how people hate capitalism until it comes knocking at ur door with a wheel barrel full of LOOT :)

yep, but a bunch of ex-poor baseball dudes with a bunch of talent are now filthy fucking rich cause of a gross physical expression. funny how people hate capitalism until it comes knocking at ur door with a wheel barrel full of LOOT :)

athletes are the gladiators of the modern age

baseball would be a whole lot cooler if there was actual competition, not just a century of rich teams beating the holy fuck outta poor ones

if you've been to a game ( i know they don't have them in PDX....and that they are $$$)....but NFL is THE gladiator sport

NFL is king, baseball is truly a regional sport unless the yankess are playing of course so #27 some how makes a fuck load of sense.

if you've been to a game ( i know they don't have them in PDX....and that they are $$$)....but NFL is THE gladiator sport

that's part of what's fucked in the new rome - gladiator contests were generally free for the public

yeah but u didnt get to have kickass tailgate parties though...

that's part of what's fucked in the new rome - gladiator contests were generally free for the public

yeah, but imagine Rome, but all the spectators willing consumers. that is America for ya.

actually you did - and on the emperor's dime no less! plus women fucking polar bears!

actually you did - and on the emperor's dime no less! plus women fucking polar bears!

listen, i'm cool with a few beers some brats and a bowl...

In the modern age nobody needs to get free access to sports. The poor just have to walk to a bar with a TV and buy a beer on game day.

I bet the rich Romans got better seats.