Flu Vaccines

Kimmo

He specifically showed that in the presence of thimerosal, there’s a lot of damage to nerve cells. When you add aluminum to the thimerosal, you need less thimerosal to create the damage to the immune and nerve cells in the presence of aluminum.

Then when you add neomycin – an antibiotic in some of the vaccines – it potentiates the potency of nerve cell damage with aluminum and mercury together.

And when you culture the nerve cells and testosterone, versus estrogen, and you expose them to some of the vaccine ingredients like thimerosal, you actually see that the nerve cells that are exposed to testosterone are more damaged in greater amounts than the nerve cells that are bathed in estrogen.

That raises some concern because we do see that children with neurodevelopmental disorders are 4:1, boys to girls.

So you have to question whether testosterone actually makes children more vulnerable to exposure to toxins like mercury, aluminum or their combination?

None of these studies have been done in humans. People say, “We can’t do those studies.” And I say, “Why not?” They say, “It’s unethical.”

I say, “Well, if it’s unethical to do those studies on vaccine ingredients and combining them together, then it’s unethical to give the vaccines in general.”

So we’re missing a lot of important data that we won’t believe, and we’re also missing a lot of important data that we won’t accumulate because most of the studies that are done are by the manufacturers of the vaccines themselves.”

interesting reading.

here's a link to someone who's opinion i've come to appreciate. neither an anti-vaccine alarmist, nor a pro-vaccine fear-monger.

cedars sinai pediatrician

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been laid up for the last 4 days with flu...none of my kids got it...pretty coincidental...

i felt like someone should just shoot me and get it over with...very unpleasant bug...

that being said, i'm about 90% now and on the mend...AND, as an added bonus, i lost 6 pounds!

learned some fun family triva out of this - turns out my ma's grandfather died in 1918 when her mother was just 2 weeks old - the spanish flu of course, the one that killed more in 1 year than all those killed in all the years of the great war just before it combined

I took a 3,500-mile motorcycle trip in September and stopped in the family cemetery. Looked at the headstones where my Greatgrandad(x3), Greatgrandad(x4) and Greatgrandma(x4) all died within a month of each other from a flu outbreak in 1847.

Its not unethical if the risk of the vaccine < the risk of the disease.

he's stating that the risk of the vaccine is unknown, because it has not been properly tested, therefore there's no way to determine the ethical status.

Maybe some people would rather avoid the known horrors of, say, polio, than the potential, unknown horrors of the vaccine. Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

Ivan, I hadn't read this till now. OMG, I'm glad that your little one pulled through that one. Holy severe serious shit dude, show would have not made it had it happened in Ponderousous grandpas day. You must be so relived and grateful. On the list of things to be happy about that we all ignore in general, our kids health is the top of the list.

Wow!

Ivan, I hadn't read this till now. OMG, I'm glad that your little one pulled through that one. Holy severe serious shit dude, show would have not made it had it happened in Ponderousous grandpas day. You must be so relived and grateful. On the list of things to be happy about that we all ignore in general, our kids health is the top of the list.

Wow!

thanks - she's put back on all the weight now too and is her usual self - still has tube scars in her chest (and the balloons in her bedroom which she refuses to give up, despite being 1/10 inflated) but is otherwise good. i never had the vaccine and didn't get sick, but then i'm a god damn sexual tyranasaurus, no? :)