Climbing partner next week (9 - 15 Nov)

I am taking next week off from work. I would like to get out and climb a bunch. I am leading around 5.9 right now. Camping and climbing around Leavenworth works for me, but if someone wanted to go in on a Red Rocks trip (something like $350-400: Plane, Hotel, and Car), that would be ideal!

I could also shift my days off to Wed-Wed starting next week. PM if interested. Thanks.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure did Tom. Thanks for a good time!

I got some days off to use and I am actually getting motivated.

I might have plans for next weekend, but I am also interested in a Smith trip with Beacon and/or TC (never been there) thrown in, weather dependent.

So far a couple people have shown interest, but no one has committed yet. I fly in Tuesday the 10th and out Monday the 16th.

To help people commit, I will try and sweeten the deal: If you are cool and can get to Vegas you can share my hotel and car (no charge). I don't party hard. I am not a gambler. I really just want to go climb multi-pitch 5.6-5.9. Hopefully so do you.

Call or PM. Thanks.

-Ken

206 459 3453

Las Vegas Forecast

Still looking to fill tue, wed, and thur.

Walla Walla Ken: we might be able to help out, our thing is probably fairly tightly scripted as we want to climb long routes...might not be condusive for an extra person. But I'll send you 4 phone numbers. We're staying at the Luck Lady, straight short down Charleston to the rock. Don't want to be climbing 5.6 and 5.7s though unless by coincidence we are walking by a classic after something else maybe like Frogland and no one happens to be on it. Maybe Lucky Lady, bring a topo for it Ken, I've never done that route but heard some good stuff about it- it's only 5.7 but a lot of it and it's over a 1000 feet long. Maybe Crimson Chrysalis is the easiest thing I want to get on. Whats that? 8 or 9? I need to check with Ujahn too.

Trying to work off the man boobs. :lmao:

Maybe Lucky Lady, bring a topo for it Ken, I've never done that route but heard some good stuff about it- it's only 5.7 but a lot of it and it's over a 1000 feet long. Maybe Crimson Chrysalis is the easiest thing I want to get on. Whats that? 8 or 9? I need to check with Ujahn too.

That route looks fun, Bill. :tup: I've been on one other route(Hot Flash) over there on the First Creek slabs, great area that feels far from the Loop madness.

Mountain Project: Lady Luck topo