Fear Mongering

glassgowkiss

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know alot of folks who get a flu shot, then the next day get the flu.

learn some basic microbiology- what you are saying is a complete bullshit without a shred of truth.

Contrary......the truth is these people get the flu shot, then get the flu within 72 hours. That is a fact. What caused the flu is speculation.

I know alot of folks who get a flu shot, then the next day get the flu.

learn some basic microbiology- what you are saying is a complete bullshit without a shred of truth.

Contrary......the truth is these people get the flu shot, then get the flu within 72 hours. That is a fact. What caused the flu is speculation.

Listen you stupid fuck- it's a dead virus, so you can't get infected by dead virus. It takes 14-21 days to develop antibodies after the shot, so during this time you are still able to contract influenza. H1N1 vaccine is specific. Seasonal vaccines pick 3 most likely stains of viruses and if you are exposed to a different strain you still can get infected. So no, your logic on this one is lacking big time

Please read the bold print.

Please use your brain! There is no speculation- there is no way you can get infected this specific vaccine- this is a scientific fact. There is no relation between flu shot and infection.

it is amazing the folklore people acquire from complete hearsay and then try to pass off as actual fact. its one thing to hold these sorts of ideas in your own mind, but it takes a real jackass to argue in support of them on the internet.

I am not a folklore type here and after having generated a few antibodies (albeit not against the Influenzavirus) and getting paid for it, I should say that the "flu" KB is referring to is most likely a flu-like illness that has nothing to do with a bona fide flu and would run negative in the flu diagnostic tests. Although not frequent, the cases of flu vaccination' side effects resulting in flu-like symptoms are described and can be caused by multiple factors I am not going to elaborate on.

One thing to bear in mind though is a nasal spray flu vaccine (made with live but attenuated virus) as opposed to a conventional vaccine (killed virus) tends to cause more severe side effects and in a larger population (and CAN actually cause flu in some cases).