• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by specialed:
I know this isn't a climbing pic but its a pic nonetheless:

georgewashington.jpg

I personally appreciate the pictures that Tom has put up on his website. Particularly this one:picture.JPG

I have never seen another pic that comes this close to conveying the huge amount of granite at the head of the Squire Creek drainage. This one doesn't show it all, but it does a good job anyway.Keep it up Tom.

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: ScottP ]

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: ScottP ]

?¿?riginally posted by specialed:Yes. The tooth fairy to be exact. In Spring I'm the easter bunny. if you were a good boy this year I might put some bolt hangars in your easter basket.

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: specialed ]

Where is the pic of that V10 you're sending?

?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿? ?¿?

I like it! : [laf]

I believe Dru is referring to the prow with a shadow behind it. Zippy named that the “Butt-rest” and the prior generation (Whitelaw, Greyell, Constantino et al) called it the “Dick Ridge Buttress” because of a striking formation above the Butt Rest, higher up (is there a theme here?). I believe the prow (prominent in Tom’s picture) has a route called “Looks Like a Bad Sign” and the route that was done “all free on first ascent” is on what appears to be two or three buttresses to the left (the cleanest one) in the picture on Tom’s page.