My Book is FINALLY Published, Yay!

layton

Mike - Got the book yesterday. Thanks! Its definitly thorough and informative. Awesome.

What is most useful to me is the exericise section. One suggestion I have would be to have some more detailed workout schedules, especially for folks like me who can't get into the climbing gym very often, but who have access to a normal gym and a hangboard.

Like, Monday do exercise routine X, Tuesday exercise routine Y, etc, etc.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike - Got the book yesterday. Thanks! Its definitly thorough and informative. Awesome.

What is most useful to me is the exericise section. One suggestion I have would be to have some more detailed workout schedules, especially for folks like me who can't get into the climbing gym very often, but who have access to a normal gym and a hangboard.

Like, Monday do exercise routine X, Tuesday exercise routine Y, etc, etc.

:tup:

I have been working on my spreadsheet for weeks now.

I will start exercising when I finish it.

To look good for the ladies, of course!

Really though, my goal is to get stronger for climbing harder pitches. I used to be able to get out climbing more and at least get to the climbing gym pretty frequently, but can't do that now with my schedule. I'm not so concerned with generic fitness or cardio or as I already do a lot of that.

It seems a lot of training materials are written to help you achieve specific goals instead of finding a sustainable routine that helps you stay in shape / get in better shape for the long term.

• 5 weeks later...