My Book is FINALLY Published, Yay!

layton

The long long wait is over, what a relief. It's on my website and on amazon.com - it should be available at retailers, but that may take a bit longer. I hope moderators don't mind if I post it in a couple relevant forums.

http://sites.google.com/site/climbingstronger/

cover.jpg

You'll see some of our very own crew in the book, including a Scurlock's winning cover shot, a forward from Wayne, and illustrations by Zac Reisner

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you please transcribe the whole thing onto a wipeboard, take pix of them, then email it to my broke ass? ok thanx bye!

:)

I am trying to set up the "search inside the book" feature on amazon...maybe if you reload the page enough times, you can print out an almost complete copy

can you please transcribe the whole thing onto a wipeboard, take pix of them, then email it to my broke ass? ok thanx bye!

:)

I am trying to set up the "search inside the book" feature on amazon...maybe if you reload the page enough times, you can print out an almost complete copy

it wouldn't be the same w/o the doodly stick figures doing tai-chi :)

Um, yeah..

Seriously though, To say the least, it is an amazing book. It is the bible of the sending at a high level. It could have save me years of messing around!

I thought Twights' book was great , but this is where he left off. We will only realize sooner or perhaps later that this work is among the classics of our very interesting age . While in it , it is difficult to be conscious of what we are part of. This is a Golden Age thesis, in our time, of our own brand, about this sport