• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
beer_factor

Bailing partner...

After not climbing for a couple years due to injuries and life circumstances I was planning to hit Exit 32/38 today with a buddy to get back in the game... Not an alpine adventure, to be sure, but whatever, I was lookin forward to it.

No call, no email yet this morning, so I called him and he is on the way to the mall with his wife. :anger: WTF?!?!

For fuck's sake, just call and tell me you're gonna bitch out. Now a good portion of this *dry* day is wasted.

Just had to get this off my chest yallz. Thank you for your time and here's hoping your partners don't pull this shit.

there are some awesome sales going on at the mall. i recommend comfortable shoes, like sneakers, for maximum comfort when mall walking. also, orange juilius's do not contain any non-artificial ingredients. no oranges died in the making of them.

I called him and he is on the way to the mall with his wife.

Pussy whip: the strongest force in the Universe?

Another lying libtard. He probably doesn't give a shit about anyone else now that Black Barry's in The Building. If I were you I'd go out and buy a bunch of shit on credit and maybe steal something.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

After not climbing for a couple years due to injuries and life circumstances I was planning to hit Exit 32/38 today with a buddy to get back in the game... Not an alpine adventure, to be sure, but whatever, I was lookin forward to it. No call, no email yet this morning, so I called him and he is on the way to the mall with his wife. :anger: WTF?!?! For fuck's sake, just call and tell me you're gonna bitch out. Now a good portion of this *dry* day is wasted. Just had to get this off my chest yallz. Thank you for your time and here's hoping your partners don't pull this shit.

Someone probably got laid the night before. Best get a stable of buddies you can auto dial in case one gets a hummer the night before.

all the more reason for stealing a gri-gri from your local climbing gym and self-fear-teaching yerself how to use it to solo-climb!

the biggest probelm i found this past winter, having learned to aid-solo, was that i embraced too-fully my natural tendency to ignore my fellow man - luckily, my general total lack of self-provided herbal remedies kept me in touch w/ my true friends :)

all the more reason for stealing a gri-gri from your local climbing gym and self-fear-teaching yerself how to use it to solo-climb!

the biggest probelm i found this past winter, having learned to aid-solo, was that i embraced too-fully my natural tendency to ignore my fellow man - luckily, my general total lack of self-provided herbal remedies kept me in touch w/ my true friends :)

If you can learn to ski I'll be an even truer friend... ;)