Bailing partner...

beer_factor

After not climbing for a couple years due to injuries and life circumstances I was planning to hit Exit 32/38 today with a buddy to get back in the game... Not an alpine adventure, to be sure, but whatever, I was lookin forward to it.

No call, no email yet this morning, so I called him and he is on the way to the mall with his wife. :anger: WTF?!?!

For fuck's sake, just call and tell me you're gonna bitch out. Now a good portion of this *dry* day is wasted.

Just had to get this off my chest yallz. Thank you for your time and here's hoping your partners don't pull this shit.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After not climbing for a couple years due to injuries and life circumstances I was planning to hit Exit 32/38 today with a buddy to get back in the game... Not an alpine adventure, to be sure, but whatever, I was lookin forward to it. No call, no email yet this morning, so I called him and he is on the way to the mall with his wife. :anger: WTF?!?! For fuck's sake, just call and tell me you're gonna bitch out. Now a good portion of this *dry* day is wasted. Just had to get this off my chest yallz. Thank you for your time and here's hoping your partners don't pull this shit.

Someone probably got laid the night before. Best get a stable of buddies you can auto dial in case one gets a hummer the night before.

all the more reason for stealing a gri-gri from your local climbing gym and self-fear-teaching yerself how to use it to solo-climb!

the biggest probelm i found this past winter, having learned to aid-solo, was that i embraced too-fully my natural tendency to ignore my fellow man - luckily, my general total lack of self-provided herbal remedies kept me in touch w/ my true friends :)

all the more reason for stealing a gri-gri from your local climbing gym and self-fear-teaching yerself how to use it to solo-climb!

the biggest probelm i found this past winter, having learned to aid-solo, was that i embraced too-fully my natural tendency to ignore my fellow man - luckily, my general total lack of self-provided herbal remedies kept me in touch w/ my true friends :)

If you can learn to ski I'll be an even truer friend... ;)