Personal web site...

Tom

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, frickin' Excite@Home is dead, so until AT&T transfers the Excite network over into their system, my site is dead also. mad.gif" border="0 I'm hoping they'll get things fixed sometime this next week. Thanks to all who came by, hope you enjoyed...

• 3 weeks later...

Right on Tom! I like your taste. That RS250 sure does have a nice paint job. I have not logged the time on a bike you have but I am very passionate about them. I started out on an 89 FZR 600 back in 89. Then a 99 R1. Logged 11,000 miles the 1st 12 months on that beauty. Bought a 99R6 to try a track day. Fell in love with real lean angles. Sold the R1 to fund racing the R6 for a year.

High sided the last race of the year and shortened my left arm 1/2". My wife asked me to sell the R6, sniff sniff*.

It has been a year and my wrist is 99%.

Did I forget to mention I bought Mike Walsh's (Canadian AMA racer) 93 750SP superbike.

He did better than Matt Maladin at Brainard on this bike in qualifing last year. He also had his 835 cheater motor in it. Anyway, it is a poor mans superbike but has many cool mod's.

I bought it just for track days when I am not climbing. Haven't had much of a chance to ride it because my only track day was rained out after one session but she rips (more hp than I need).

Saw my 1st AMA race this year. IT was the finals at VIR (2 1/2 hours from my house) and it was awesome seeing those boys ride. Makes me realize how slow I am on that track. Bostrom nearly drags his elbows, whata sight.

Anyway, I was jazzed to see your site!

Jedi

Hey Jedi! I watched the VIR race on Speedvision - interesting track! I'm glad you enjoyed my site. Hope your arm gets most of its functionality back, I know the track can be brutal at times... If you ever out on the west coast, drop me a line. I can show you some great places to climb, and if you have your bike, some great rides (I've got a Y2K R1...)!

Merry Christmas!