The East side of Washington State

Marty

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know that. I talked to him at Smith about a year ago and he said he was hooked up with some chick. Didn't know it was that serious though. I'll pass the news on. Good to know Andy can find love. There's hope for us all now.

P.S. This isn't Andy is it?

• 2 weeks later...

So Perk,

Are you in Pullman or Seattle these days? We haven't seen you around for a while (not at Riggins or the Creek or anything)so are you not climbing or just in love these days?

As for the Paluse, I quit puttin routes up there. That dust on the basalt is impossible to clean up. When you brush it, it just billows up and sits itself right back on the rock. It's a shame since those routes would be many and good to climb. Check out my website. I just put a bunch of new photos up. They are slow to load but I think they will intrest you. Got a bunch from Europe and stuff too now. Check it out and tell me how long it takes to load on your machine.

Freak,

(Is this Nick Rosser) Turn in on the road to the Golf course but take a left instead of going to the course. Skirt the side of the golf course till it ends. You'll be at an old cattle loading zone or something like that. Park there and walk strait up the hill in a pseudo gully. On the left there are some obvious routes on the slabs but continue to the top of the hill where the boulder rests. It actually faces west. Hope that helps. Also go check out the boulders (you'll see chalk on a lot of the problems) in the rocks of Gibralter medow. There's some good problems there too. Most of the bouldering is unexplored there so bring brushes and who knows what you'll find. Good Luck.