BD Reactor Ice Tools

upzmtn

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Im living in Cork, Ireland right now. I have ordered a decent set of used Vipers 2 years ago from this site and everything went smooth including EU customs, I just asked seler to write on package that his sending me my own tools back home(and cause they were used - they cannot do a thing) :)

All You have to do is visit post office and check the price of the package and insurance(but we dont need to be very specyfic -let's say 100 will be enough and will help keep shipping costs low)

Send me photos on this mail: boyfrombrasil at hotmail dot com

I hope We will make this deal

Cheers.

Hank

Getting ripped by PayPal because we can't track a shipment out of the US and prove delivery is unfair. Lying to customs is unfair. Cheating on the VAT is unfair. Asking someone to lie for you so you save a $ is unfair. Admitting you do such things on the Internet? Stupid.........

What is Your problem Man?

US economy is making You nervous?

I'm trying to buy a set of tools -the cheaper -the better -simple as that.

You know what is unfair? These tools are made in China. This is unfair -but hey- The World it self was, is and will be unfair.

And I'm not trying to cheat anybody. I have bought a set of tools this way 2 Years ago and me and seller are happy. So please -mind Your own business- will Ya?

No hard feelings Man -I just cant understand why are You writing all that.

you know, all of those things are unfair - but to different people and in different ways and degrees. It would be worthwhile diferentiating them.

Probaly the only one that is unfair to you is the first - but you can fix that.

Quite frankly, if I were in Hank's position, I would be upset. It is unfair.

But the seller was well within his/her rights.

I think it is up to each of us to act with intergraty in this forum. I can imagine the frustration when some do not.

• 2 weeks later...