Obama is #1!

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the left wing self delusional circle jerk continues

at least it's entertaining to watch you fucks go through contortions while your Lord and Savior proves himself a charlatan

good on topic response there, o-enligthtened one

would all the libtards 'round these parts who want to suck the First Cock raise their (limped wristed) hands? :)

It was not long ago when you libtards whined about Bush's deficits and how we "couldn't afford a war". B-HO has quadrupled the annual deficit and kept us in both wars. Aren't you concerned anymore? OF course not, you're a bunch of fucking hypocrites and are completely full of shit.

It was not long ago when you libtards whined about Bush's deficits and how we "couldn't afford a war". B-HO has quadrupled the annual deficit and kept us in both wars. Aren't you concerned anymore? OF course not, you're a bunch of fucking hypocrites and are completely full of shit.

so, again, a hand-raising of the self-described libtards round here - how many want the tap turned off on the 2 wars?

i'm raising mine, and it's for that reason that i think you're silly for thinking people like myself are looking at the current president like he's god

if, in 2012, those 2 wars haven't been put to bed, i'd be disinterested in voting for the man again - but then, do you really think the republicans would be offering a better option in that regard, the very people who put us in those wars to start?

so, again, a hand-raising of the self-described libtards round here - how many want the tap turned off on the 2 wars?

i'm raising mine, and it's for that reason that i think you're silly for thinking people like myself are looking at the current president like he's god

if, in 2012, those 2 wars haven't been put to bed, i'd be disinterested in voting for the man again - but then, do you really think the republicans would be offering a better option in that regard, the very people who put us in those wars to start?

you feebly raise a hand?

as compared to 7 years of shrill harpy screaming?

that's weak sauce

Which part about two wars,

You mean the two wars that Barry and the Democunts told us we'd no longer be involved in as empty campaign promises, and for which they continue to willingly spend billions? Those two wars? These deficits are all on B-HO and the D's. Take responsiblity motherfuckers.

for a man who so stringently hates commies, you have an amazing ability to be brainwashed into repeating idiotic political saws

all the deficits from 2000-9 are the dems? uh, what? :crazy: it was a rep president AND congress for 6 of those years and its been less than 1 year for a dem president.

campaign promises? 8-ball swore to end hte war in iraq but not precipitously and has to whit set a deadline for next year for removing all combat, and shortly therafter all-period, forces. it's still after that gonna be hard to turn off the tap of aid-money that bush so wisely set up. on afghanistan he was very hawkish, saying that's where the real fight was all the time. anyone who voted for the obama-lama and is suprised he's putting more chips into that shithole is a fool - he never was the perfect candidate, and this issue shows it clearly - he still was better than grandpa and the chick w/ the angry snatch.

hey, have some faith! i'm sure this tiger-woods feller will get things reasonably patched up in time for another republican to thoroughly fuck it all up again. :)

at least it's entertaining to watch you fucks go through contortions while your Lord and Savior proves himself a charlatan

you make a perfect politruk, who are the same as you- indoctrinated assholes, incapable of a shred of logic.

Which part about two wars,

You mean the two wars that Barry and the Democunts told us we'd no longer be involved in as empty campaign promises, and for which they continue to willingly spend billions? Those two wars? These deficits are all on B-HO and the D's. Take responsiblity motherfuckers.

for a man who so stringently hates commies, you have an amazing ability to be brainwashed into repeating idiotic political saws

all the deficits from 2000-9 are the dems? uh, what? :crazy: it was a rep president AND congress for 6 of those years and its been less than 1 year for a dem president.

campaign promises? 8-ball swore to end hte war in iraq but not precipitously and has to whit set a deadline for next year for removing all combat, and shortly therafter all-period, forces. it's still after that gonna be hard to turn off the tap of aid-money that bush so wisely set up. on afghanistan he was very hawkish, saying that's where the real fight was all the time. anyone who voted for the obama-lama and is suprised he's putting more chips into that shithole is a fool - he never was the perfect candidate, and this issue shows it clearly - he still was better than grandpa and the chick w/ the angry snatch.

hey, have some faith! i'm sure this tiger-woods feller will get things reasonably patched up in time for another republican to thoroughly fuck it all up again. :)

you make a perfect politruk, who are the same as you- indoctrinated assholes, incapable of a shred of logic.

524900480_f97cfb4eb4_o.gif

would all the libtards 'round these parts who want to suck the First Cock raise their (limped wristed) hands? :)

Once again, it seems that it's the Right that expected miracles from Obama. It sounds like you've come to believe the messianic narrative far more deeply than those you're criticizing. Are you a scorned lover, Kojak?

B-HO has quadrupled the annual deficit and kept us in both wars.

Gotta love it when two-time Bush voters whine that President Obama hasn't waved a magic wand and immediately undone the damage their boy wreaked on the nation for eight long years.

Its kinda like complaining that the fire department got your furniture wet when your own demon spawn set your house on fire.

Once again, it seems that it's the Right that expected miracles from Obama. It sounds like you've come to believe the messianic narrative far more deeply than those you're criticizing. Are you a scorned lover, Kojak?

the messianic narrative was a propaganda tool utilized by the left-wing media complex, and swallowed hook-line-and-sinker by the drones of sheeple left of center.

and now you want to deny it?

the messianic narrative was a propaganda tool utilized by the left-wing media complex, and swallowed hook-line-and-sinker by the drones of sheeple left of center.

and now you want to deny it?

can i please have a (trial) sample of the :toad: that you consume to make the world look the way you percieve it?

john mccain did this campaign ad which decided to label tiger words the messiah, its not like 8-ball was running around saying he was sweet jeebus himself - you guys thought it'd be fun to apply the label, now you're bitching about it? :crazy:

[video:youtube]

what politician challenging the incumbent party DOESN'T portray himself as the rescuer sweeping into save the oppressed chiluns wronged by the former fool?

and again, the point goes over your head: sure some folks might worship the ground the prez walks on, just like a stubborn 25% or so of americans insisted until the end that bush was doing a great job, but the vast majority of those who voted for him didn't see him as jesus-christ on a cracker, just a less shitty, hey-wait, maybe not too terribly shitty! candidate. it's not like, no matter waht, 3 years from now that we'll consider his term a sucess. as you point out, if the deficit is still out of control, the economy in a shambles, and 2 or more wars still raging, i'm thinking the same moderate slice of the american pie will be looking for a new "messiah" to save them :)

Edited by ivan

and again, the point goes over your head: sure some folks might worship the ground the prez walks on, just like a stubborn 25% or so of americans insisted until the end that bush was doing a great job, but the vast majority of those who voted for him didn't see him as jesus-christ on a cracker, just a less shitty, hey-wait, maybe not too terribly shitty! candidate.

I just thought, look at the shitstorm this poor sucker's walking into.

you'll find posts of mine from before the election that said that the winner of this election would be the loser. I AM A PROPHET!

that said, at least i don't feel like we gave a teenager the keys to cadillac like some of you do. it seems like the country was going to hell in a handbasket before he stepped into office, and the handout to corporations was already under way. i did see a Foxnews clip attributing a recent financial rebound to bailouts that Bush approved. it was pretty humorous!

but it seems, to PeterPuget, that hell still has our handbasket, and will deliver it in 2010.

i actually voted for the sweaty communist lesbian and her black boyfriend back in november, just so i wouldn't have to bore the piss out of my grandkids by recounting my memories of voting for the first HNIC (that and 'cuz i thought it must really hurt their feelings when they go to all the trouble of getting their names on the ballot and then no one, not even their relatives or friends, vote for them :)