Need partner for index or leavenworth

Bushmaster

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for someone to climb with - my level, or more experienced - to do some bigger routes at index, leavenworth, and various alpine climbs.

So far at index i've led most of the routes on the great northern slab, godzilla a couple times, princely ambitions twice, toxic shock, and corner flash. I would like to climb breakfast of champions, Sagittarius, city park p2/sloe children, thin fingers and davis holland/lovin arms before the weather gets super nasty.

At leavenworth, i have led midway on castle rock twice, condorphamine addiction, and classic crack. I would LOVE to do outer space and orbit, but i am not 100% confident of my route finding abilities, although i'm sure i could easily free every pitch. i'd also be up for condorphamine addiction again.

I'd also like to climb clean break, rebel yell, serpentine arete, and anything on prusik peak.

I can comfortably lead 5.9 trad, and with much more excitement and effort 10a trad. i can probably follow 11a, but i'll probably fall.

I work all week but have the weekends off and like to get as much climbing in as humanly possible on saturday and sunday! I live right in seattle, have transportation, ropes, a rack, and other gear.

I'm looking for anyone that would like to help me accomplish my goals. message me if you're interested!

and here's a picture of me headed up to the inner walls at index :grin:

P1010399.JPG

(sorry for crappy picture quality)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic