CC.com SausageFest '09 Slide Show Sun Nov. 15th

jon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think it's up to 5 who've lead it, right?

Todd Skinner

Hugh Herr

Alan Watts (he didn't send, but he still lead it)

Mikey (edited for brain fart)

Ben G.

I've never attempted to Lead City park; nor have ever claimed to. Props to all who could endure the pain. And props to Drew Ruana who will outclimb us all.

Ben

Where is his polypro?

Hey folks seriously make sure you come on Sunday, please tell all your climbing friends, send out emails, facebook it, tweet it, spray paint it on police cars, WHATEVER! We have put a lot of work into this and it's going to be a really great event. Great food, a f'ing AMAZING beer "special", TONS of stuff to raffle off (can someone say Camalots?), some pretty awesome slide presenters like your American Alpine Club President. You will not miss this!

We still have some space available if you want to show your slides. We want to stay true to our event and make sure that everyone who wants to show has the opportunity. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Some of the stuff we have for the raffle (all proceeds got the WCC for Index):

- A bunch of Black Diamond gear, including cams, packs, quickdraws, and much more.

- Cilo Gear packs

- Stone Gardens passes

- CC.com apparel

We have more gear coming from Pro Mountain Sports, Second Ascent, and various gear reps.

Second Ascent not only sponsors CC.com for you on a regular basis, they are throwing down for this event. They are kicking in a Gregory pack, a mammut rope, and limited edition Petzl Meteor helmet...all for the raffle for the WCC Index Fund.

Come to Sausage Fest and get a raffle ticket or 10! Think of it as your personal homage to Princely Ambitions, Godzilla, Sloe Children, or Thin Fingers.

We have three main slide show presenters, and then we'll show others stuff, as time permits. We'll also have a the raffle drawing at some point. So far I have:

Mountainmatt has a short presentation on a new route up at CBR called "the scoop".

AlpineK/Feck has a video of his adventure up on the big E-Dawg.

jon told me last night he has a bunch of great items to add to the raffle. this is going to be a pretty awesome raffle, and so many prizes that the odds of winning something should be pretty good!

beer from the roof of the world.

beer1.jpg

also Tod from Edgeworks Climbing Gym in Tacoma will be at the Sausagefest, so you can buy a poster or two from him at the Sausagefest if you want one! This is yet ANOTHER Index fund raiser. Lets buy that dang wall already! Limited edition of 200, so better get yours before they are gone.

I will also be personally donating 5 of the posters to the raffle.

photo2.jpg