• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
chirp

Bella Coola KFC

In a thread requesting information on the "coast range", I scanned it and popped Bella Coola into google earth, I immediately zoomed in and got this right off. It looks to me to be a bust of Colonel Sanders...but I could be mistaken.

Anyone else feel the vibe?

bc.jpg

Hmmm.. perhaps! I am open to most thoughts. Though this fellow looks a little like pre fry battered drumstick. Also, where you see mouth I see bowtie.

180px-Roger.JPG

[video:youtube]yxyuUHE0Bb0

I love the Tosca and of course K&D! Right now Royksopp is holding my attention as some chill listening as well.

And lol Kat, I can't seem to make a vagina out of that molehill.

I love the Tosca and of course K&D! Right now Royksopp is holding my attention as some chill listening as well.

One thing unknown to mankind is why K&D did not release anything like Definition since 1995? I guess it is an austrian thing.