Yosemite - Wide Tour

Plaidman

Super amped for the trip to the Valley.

Weather is shaping up.

Yosemite - Weather - NOAA

My buddie is buying the gas.

We are taking his new van so one of us can sleep on the way down.

I have the list of wide routes.

I have the wide Gear.

WideGear.JPG

I have the plan to get Snake Dike done.

Now it is just getting to sleep that will be a problem.

Leaving on Thursday morning.

I will be there for just 4 days.

That will have to do for this season.

Plaidman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specialized Equipment for the Valley

redwheelbarrow.jpg

We are taking Ricks van to the Valley.

So why not take a wheel barrow to make it easy moving into Camp 4. We can do it in style. And bring crap that we won't even use.

I don't want to burn any extra energy.

I am going to save it for getting torn up on the wide cracks.

Plaidman

This topic has been moved. Moving to Climber's Board - let's keep the stoke out of Spray! ;) ;)

Man, that's where my best work goes.....damnit. I have pics of Sacherer Cracker and Moby Dick when my legs were good trip, I'll go find it.

edited so I can keep my inner asshole in check:-)

Edited by billcoe

dude i saw mary neked in her van when i was talking to her about resoling my shes. what a hawt bod. got stuck on a bigger wall in a storm and she would come out twice a day and ask if we needed a rescue. she certainly kept the blood flowing :)

Edited by pink

LOL! She did my shoes once back in the day too Andrew. Did good work. Last year on the trip down while the boyz were up on the East Buttress of Middle I bumped into her at the store and said hi: she talked non-stop on what they were up to for at LEAST 2 hours. WOW! :noway: I kept trying to excuse myself but it just kept going on and on and on.... She's a great gal, but as much as she talks, Werner may be the perfect dude for her being hard of hearing and all. :lmao:

LOL! She did my shoes once back in the day too Andrew. Did good work. Last year on the trip down while the boyz were up on the East Buttress of Middle I bumped into her at the store and said hi: she talked non-stop on what they were up to for at LEAST 2 hours. WOW! :noway: I kept trying to excuse myself but it just kept going on and on and on.... She's a great gal, but as much as she talks, Werner may be the perfect dude for her being hard of hearing and all. :lmao:

when i think of the valley i think of werner and mary. good frkin peeps and real frikin climbers.