Snow Creek Wall, 10/10 or 10/11!!!

telemarker

Still looking to do three routes on sno creek wall this saturday, weather permitting! Outer Space, Iconoclast and MJD. So if this sounds like a good day to you, PM me, text or call: 509-699-9810, carrier pigeon, smoke signal, telegraph. However you want to arrange it!

Thanks,

John

Edited by telemarker

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you end up climbing OS this weekend there's a rock that needs trundling, at the end of the 2nd pitch, right as you step onto two tree ledge, it's kinda matterhorn shaped and ready to go, right onto the heads of climbers gearing up at the base. so if your the last party on the route or early enough to have no one below you please knock it off its perch!

• 2 weeks later...

I would LOVE to climb any or all of those routes on the SCW. If only I had found this forum earlier. I am looking for some new people to climb with, maybe we could hook up sometime and do OS. I'll sure I could tick of at least two of those routes in a day if we're swinging leads. PM me!