who is stoked

powderhound

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stoked to see the 3 month Trip report wherein you did significant new first ascents in some strange spots like a ground up FA on Devils Tower....WTF?!!!

COME ON WHERES THE PICTURES OF THIS FINE SH*T!!!!!!

Whens the ice fest? I'd love to be there, nice of the Portland Rock Gym to donate the place so everyone can tool the walls for them. The place needs some splinters:-)

Focus hound, focus:-0

Portland Rock Gym September 26th 2009 !

Shit, I have a climb scheduled. If things go well I may pop in later on, curl up next to the keg and take a nap on the floor like last year during the slide show. It too often goes without saying that you guys kick ass for putting this on: that slide show last year kicked ass too even if the sound sucked (old peoples hearing issues probably). Thanks again Wayne.

ps, despite the free beer joy (suspect John bought it?) just a reminder to all to bring some extra $ if nothing else then for raffle tickets. For myself, I'd like to donate maybe a $100 for Index and this is as good of a spot to do it as any.